Postir uses technologically advanced machinery for its various processing and finishing of stainless steel, aluminium and iron sheets.
The machinery is updated to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire production process.
The production system is composed of various machines in which sheets, parts and profiles are machined, finished and painted in sequence, in accordance with the customer’s needs.
The main machining and finishing processes we carry out are highlighted below, together with the main characteristics of our machinery:
- Materials and formats always available up to 3000 x 1500 x 15 FE and 3000 x 1500 x 6 AISI 304 and 316 mm
- Acciai inossidabili e leghe di alluminio fino a 15 mm
- Max. shear cutting 3000 x 6
- Max. saw cutting diameter 280
- Max. laser cutting 3000 x 1500 x 15 FE and 3000 x 1500 x 6
- 3D laser cutting max. area 2500 x 1250 x 350 pipes up to 300 diameter
- Punching machines – max. area 3000 x 1500 – 20 or 30 t
- Automatic panelling machine up to 3000x 3 mm
- Press brakes up to 4000 x 170 t, also robotized
- Profile benders
- TIG MIG-MAG welding machines
- Deburring and satin finishing machine max. width 1150
- Various equipment for mechanical finishing processes, assembly and testing
- Stainless steel pickling system
- Powder coating system (epoxy polyester)